Friday, August 26, 2011

Storms A Comin'

I defy the Hurricane! But I will slink off to friends tomorrow. HIGHER GROUND! And food! I was right here during Isabel, in ought 3, in this place, but in a different chair. The old chair was losing some of its stuffing, so I moved it to the # 4 window, so if Irene sloshes through, it will get that chair first.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Isabel was not as powerful as Irene, but it took my power (not my superhuman powers, but rather, you know, the stuff that comes out of the plug) for 11 days. It was hot and nasty, and I was hungry and hor...and everything. So remember your tips...if the storm is coming your way, turn off the TV, and go to bed...under the covers where it is safe. Bye!


joey

4 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

you doing ok, Joe?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lil' Joey said...

I've been transported to a holding cell in Israel, Phil. I'm doing ok. I've just been spending heaps of time getting the state to make my return (to showbusiness?) as a Jew.

I hope that will come in the next several weeks. Then I can settle down to a routine, and then, watch out "Libertarianism And Things".

I SHALL RETURN!

Joe

1:54 AM  
Blogger phil said...

Hiya, Joe.
I'm going to send you a friend request thingy at FB.

Let me in! Talk to the committee, plead on my behalf, and let me in the door!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been off line for the lo0ngest time Phil (off kilter quite a bit more)so I only get on the internet at my sister's house. Hopefully (and that day may never come) I will have my own internet access and be able to pee at home. Good to hear from you pal!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home